Celebrate Mother's Day with a sweet retreat for you and your daughter!
Including real talk, new friends, nature time, and meaningful connections.
The mother-daughter relationship is one of the most important and complex relationship in our lives. It’s a life long gift. And like most things that shape and grow us, the relationship includes challenges as well… especially during teens years. It's a wild ride to navigate being a teen AND parent in these times, not to be attempted alone!
This retreat is an opportunity to get quality time together, receive support, grow your connection to each other, and feel part of a community of teen girls and women. The day will include play, honest conversations, time to reflect in nature and to connect with just moms and just daughters, as well as all together.
} Mother Daughter Retreat 2020 }
May 17th 2020
@ Berkeley CA
Exact time TBA
Please scroll down to fill out an inquiry
Join us for this magical retreat day created especially for you and your daughter!
Helping girls navigate the complex landscape of being an embodied girl in these times.
Supporting mamas as guides and allies to their daughters and to each other.
Real Talk for teens is...
- fun, meaningful, educational and inspiring
- led in an age and developmentally appropriate way that supports girls to ask honest questions, share experiences, and illuminates the inherent wisdom of the group
- facilitated by skilled non-parent mentor to maintain a welcoming space for all backgrounds and levels of experience
- inclusive of girls and female-bodied youth who are exploring their sexual and gender identity
- using curriculum around "the set up" and "fallbacks" from Marin-based youth advocate Charis Denison
Questions we often explore with teens...
Real Talk for mamas is...
- honest, meaningful and always reassuring!
- led in ways that support mamas to ask honest questions, share experiences, and illuminates the inherent wisdom of the group
- supportive of the huge range of experiences and emotions surrounding raising teenagers
- facilitated by skilled guide to maintain a welcoming space for all backgrounds and levels of experience
- inclusive of mamas & caregivers of teens
Questions we often explore with mamas...
In their own words...
"I really see the girls being comfortable with who they are. There are not enough spaces for that, it seems. It is a true gift that you offer them with us mothers. Thank you for providing that." - Mother-Daughter Mama
Upon submitting this form, you should see a confirmation message. If you do note see a confirmation, please email email@example.com