LOVE YOUR NATURE is devoted to girls and women awakening to their inherent wisdom, power and purpose. Our nature-based programs support a diverse population of girls, young women and families around the Bay Area. Now, more than ever, rates of stress, depression and anxiety continue to rise among our young people. Love Your Nature is the lantern in the darkness for so many young people. Partner with us by adding your energy and contributions towards the light. All contributions go straight to our tuition assistance fund! Your support makes a difference. May we all continue to show up for young people and their future,
Emily & Quetzal, and the Love Your Nature Team
Help us reach out $40,000 end of year campaign goal!
- We personally mentored 70 young people, serving youth 6th grade through college age teens & young women. We have never felt more needed.
- We offered $40,000 in tuition assistance! This means we gave away $40,000 of income (about 1/3 of our income) in order to create more diverse groups and welcome more BIPOC families.
- Our programs now serve youth across the East Bay, Marin and the Peninsula (and online across the U.S.).
- We have yet to miss or cancel an in person or online program in more than 5 years, for any reason.
- We completed our school year with our nature-based rite of passage tradition for all graduating teens and their families.
"Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world all at once, but of stretching out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach... One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times. The light of the soul throws sparks, can send up flares, builds signal fires, causes proper matters to catch fire. To display the lantern of soul in shadowy times like these - to be fierce and to show mercy toward others, both, are acts of immense bravery and greatest necessity. Struggling souls catch light from other souls who are fully lit and willing to show it." - Clarissa Pinkola Estes
*We understand gender identity to be fluid and expressed in many ways. Our programs welcome teens along the gender spectrum who are assigned female at birth and/or socialized female. Please read our FAQ for more information. We welcome your questions or concerns.